Mushroom kingdom inv. 2 Mushroom kingdom inv. 2

nice

Nice enough for another version of this game :)

Hey, what was that song in the background, can you tell me pls pls pls
Author and name of the song :)

Chimp-Comix responds:

No. 5 by hollywood undead

FHTH: Chapter 1 FHTH: Chapter 1

AWSOME!!!

This is awsome man, really.

I'm a maniac of quest/adventure games, so this gets a 5 from me :) You rock man, i hope that you are going to realeas another chapter.

If you need any help with Storyboard/music or even flash graphics and etc give a holla
MSN: DarkAngelstorture(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Bird Flu - [vaccinating] Bird Flu - [vaccinating]

Lolz :)

A nice time likker :)

YOu should really make another one with enhancments

Avoider Beta.1 Avoider Beta.1

Well i thought it was rather nice for a beta, but

If you move your mouse fast enough you wont lose health, try to fix that in the beta.
Here ar some other suggestions:

Try adding in enemies that want to hurt you :)
Try adding in armor, that you can collect in the levels
More levels
Adding lives would be good

ChOaTiC-pHoEnIx responds:

Yeah I have those already in the full version so far :). I've decided on instant death from walls instead of small damage.

Xaxle's Space Invaders Xaxle's Space Invaders

I wasent good

It wasent good, BUT if you make it with beter graphics, and add something interesting, something diffrent form all the other versions it will become great :)

And when that thing comes that plays music :) try putting in NUMA NUMA ; ) lol that should really make ppl want to kill it :)

Pimp2 Pimp2

W00t w00t

:) Lmao :) this is the funnest flash game i have played in a while :) you should really make another one with better graphics :) if you need help on them give a holla
DarkangelstortureATyahooDOTcom

little-ricky-boy responds:

Yeah, I know my graphics suck, I have no ability to draw using a mouse whatsoever. Unfortunately, I had a friend help me before on the original pimp and...well, as you can see it sucks even more. But thanks for the advice though.